TEQnation.com is the platform for everyone who’s interested in coding and development (backend & frontend). We put content, quality and independency above anything else!
Knowledge sharing and offering inspiration by sharing articles about current trends, the newest developments, tools and cases, is in our genes. We encourage and enable innovation as a day-to-day practice.
We offer you the possibility to share your unique content with our followers.
What we are looking for
Are you an expert or thought-leader in your area of expertise and do you want to share your knowledge with our community? Feel free to do so!
We already work with a large group of regular publishers, but are always open to new and experienced writers – who are able to write passionately about their specialties.
Our community exists of developers, IT professionals and all kinds of tech-lovers with very different professional backgrounds. We want to encourage and support the growth of each individual, by providing them (for free) with:
- Inspirational ideas and visions on how technology is shaping the future;
- In-depth of technical excellence, latest research and cutting-edge technologies;
- Practical and hands-on knowledge and tips for on the job;
- Best practices and case studies that can help them become better developers;
- Code! Remember to show some lines of code and some demos.
Below we created a form for you to fill in, for when you want to send us your tech content.
When writing for TEQnation.com keep in mind the following guidelines and rulesets:
- You write your article exclusively for TEQnation.com and you don’t offer the same article to another website or platform;
- You write your article with your personal title, the name of your organization is mentioned at your authors name and in your profile;
- There is no room for (commercial) promotion in the content of the article itself, we do offer plenty of other options regarding promotion – contact us for more info.
Are you already an author? Then you can send in your new article directly to email@example.com.
Stijn is happy to help you! Contact him here
We have collected some tips to help you craft the perfect article 🙂
Ideally about 60 characters: Add Keywords and Topics. What problem does this article solve? Make the reader want to click on it.
Introduction paragraph (to be used as meta description)
In this paragraph, you should present a problem and try to summarize how the reader will learn how to solve this problem by reading your article. Case studies, experience, data: let the reader have the feeling to have a secret revealed!
Your article should be at least 3000 characters (spaces included) long, shorter articles can also be of good quality but it is harder to go in-depth.
Depending on the content, split it in multiple subsections, with subtitles.
If you want to put focus on some words: Enhance them with Bold.
Add a couple of quotes, or highlight a couple of key statements.
The quotes (no more than 40 words each) will help engage a reader with your article.
Additional things you can include (in addition to regular text formatting):
Highly recommended! This can be inline or you can embed a PasteBin (preferred)
Images and Graphics
Images and graphs make your article feel alive, no one likes to read a boring block of text with no visual info. You need to add an image as article cover. It should be a minimum of 1500 x 1000 pixels (or similar ratio) and 300 dpi.
Feel free to add other images or graphics if needed: collect the images in a .zip folder and add it to the article.
Add a list of included images and for each image:
- Image file: my-image.png
- Image caption: A caption to be shown below the image (not necessary but recommended)
- Image Alt: A description of what the image shows for alt text (not necessary, but if not provided we will fill this in ourselves)
Be sure to use graphics and images that you have the right to use
These can be helpful if you have data to share. Remember to give rows and columns good headings, and include a caption for any data table.
If you would like to incorporate something in the article but the form doesn’t allow it, feel free to message Stijn. He can help you get the article on the website whatever way you want it to be. Contact him here