Cloud Service Alliance’s survey revealed that over three-fourths (77%) of respondents feel unprepared to deal with security threats.

About

Cloud Service Alliance’s survey revealed that over three-fourths (77%) of respondents feel unprepared to deal with security threats.

 The survey was conducted on behalf of Dazz among over 2,000 IT and security professionals.

  • More than one-third (38%) of the respondents estimated 21%-40% of vulnerabilities in their code, while 19% predicted between 41% and 60% and 13% noted between 61% and 80%.
  • Data from the survey indicates that organizations are struggling to achieve visibility in their cloud environments, as just 23% of organizations have full visibility, and the remaining (77%) have less-than-optimal transparency.
  • 61% of organizations are using three to six different detection tools. Meanwhile, 45% plan to increase their security tooling budget in the coming year.
  • Despite 83% of organizations using automation in their processes. Three-fourths said their security teams spent more than 20% of their time doing manual tasks when addressing security issue

bron: www.inside.com 

Share
April 2024
May 2024
No event found!

Related Topics